As most of you are no doubt aware the Thame Angling Club AGM scheduled for Thursday 2 April 2020 has been cancelled.
In these exceptional circumstances the committee have proposed that the Club continue its present arrangements for the 2020/21 season.
The main proposals are as follows:
- The 2019 AGM minutes (available on request) are deemed accepted
- Incumbent committee members have all indicated that they are happy to continue in their present positions and will do so.
- Permit and Day Ticket prices will remain as per the 2019/20 season
- The Club will continue to use Nuneham Courtney waters but further liaison on issues such as parking will be carried out with the managing agent when possible
- Accounts will be made available for audit
- The Club will retain the current waters and, subject to landowner’s consent, will continue to fish them
- The Club will continue and maintain the Club’s Website, Instagram and Facebook accounts
It will be assumed that these proposals are deemed acceptable to the membership and will be adopted as passed unless there are any objections or counter proposals.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the committee members for their sterling work throughout the year. In particular, thanks to the committee members and
volunteers who help maintain the river, access and fishing platforms, whose contribution helps what makes our Club such a great one.
I wish you all a safe and healthy year with a hope that we can all be back out there on the bank very soon, fishing again.
Chairman Thame Angling Club